Drinking coffee the same way every morning can get boring. Bringing a coffee smoothie into the picture brings your coffee to another level. It is breakfast and coffee in one and keeps you full! This is one of my favorite things to drink in the morning and can also be a great caffeine-infused afternoon snack that is delicious, healthy, refreshing, and protein packed.
CINNAMON COFFEE SMOOTHIE
Recipe type: Breakfast
Serving Size: 3
Prep time: 2 mins
Total time: 3 mins
- 1 cup strong brewed iced coffee
- 1 banana (frozen banana will make the smoothie thicker)
- 1/3 cup yogurt of choice (I used Chobani Vanilla & Cinnamon Greek Yogurt. You can leave this ingredient out if you want smoothie dairy free)
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 2-3 teaspoons cinnamon
- Splash of milk of choice (I used oat milk, you can add more than a splash if you want)
- 1 scoop unflavored fiber/protein powder
- 1 scoop chocolate or vanilla fiber/protein powder
- 8 ice cubes
Instructions: Combine all ingredients with ice in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Almond butter is a great source of healthy fat, energy, protein, and fiber.
- Coffee is a good source of potassium, magnesium, antioxidants, and a natural headache fighter!
- Banana’s are fat-free, a great source of carbs and natural sugar, high in potassium, vitamin C, vitamin B6, and vitamin A.
- Cinnamon is loaded with antioxidants, has anti-inflammatory properties, and helps fight against several diseases!
- The f-factor protein powder that I used has 20g fiber, 20g protein, and 2g net carbs in each serving. You meet more than half your daily fiber needs with 1 serving and the protein satisfies your hunger. -Update!: There is now backlash against this brand for health reasons so be aware when choosing what type of powder to use. I do not want to guide you to use any ingredients that could be potentially harmful.