This delicious, nutritious, and creamy smoothie is perfect for breakfast and will keep you full for a while. The green avocado smoothie is just the right amount of sweet. The ingredient that acts as the biggest sweetener is the vanilla protein powder, so if you don’t want it too sweet use unflavored powder.
GREEN AVOCADO SMOOTHIE:
Recipe type: Breakfast
Serving Size: 3
Prep time: 2 mins
Total time: 5 mins
- 1 banana
- 1 avocado
- 8-10 pieces of honeydew melon
- 2 tablespoons vanilla protein power
- 1 1/2 scoop unflavored protein powder
- 1 cup oat milk
Instructions: Combine all ingredients with ice in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Avocado is a healthy fat and carb.
- Bananas have a fair amount of fiber, antioxidants, and several nutrients and almost no fat (0.4 grams).
- Honeydew Melon has several essential micronutrients, including vitamin C and potassium.
- Oat Milk is a plant based and vegan alternative to dairy milk. Contains fiber, calcium, and protein.
- F-factor protein powder has 20g fiber, 20g protein, and 2g net carbs in each serving. You meet more than half your daily fiber needs with 1 serving and the protein satisfies your hunger. -Update!: There is now backlash against this brand for health reasons so be aware when choosing what type of powder to use. I do not want to guide you to use any ingredients that could be potentially harmful.